About Me

My photo
Vancouver, British Columia, Canada

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ready to do this...

I met with a new chiropractor on Friday. The appointment went very well. I will be seeing him twice a week for a couple weeks, then once a week and so on. The purpose of me going to a chiropractor isnt 100% for my PCOS. I actually do need to go for my back but if it helps get my body back in align 100% inside and out its worth a try!

I started taking a regular womens multi vitamin. Later this week I have to pick up other vitamins that the multi one doesnt have (such as vitamin B complex, zinc and omega 3). I am reading the book "The Ultimate PCOS Handbook". It has doctor, natural, and herb methods of dealing with PCOS. I have found it very helpful. It has become my new daily read. It tells me what vitamins I can take, what its for and how much to take of it.

The Ultimate PCOS Handbook: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Ultimate-PCOS-Handbook-Lose-Weight-Colette-Cheung/9781573243711-item.html?ikwid=pcos&ikwsec=Home

I must say I never knew how much online support there is for PCOS. I found many Facebook Groups and blogs of other women dealing with PCOS. I am also amazed that over 150 people read my first blog.

Did you know?
"Cinnamon ( true cinnamon called cinnamomum zeylanicum or cinnamomum verum) many be very useful for treating the insulin resistance that frequently accompanies PCOS. Several studies indicate that this delicious spice can lower blood glucose levels. Study dosages range from a quarter teaspoon to 1 teaspoon per day for people with type 2 diabetes."

Also, I read this from my book...

"St. Johns Wort is probably the most powerful natural antidepressant..."

No comments:

Post a Comment