About Me

My photo
Vancouver, British Columia, Canada

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Books I have...

A couple months ago I made a trip to Chapters in my area and bought 3 books. 2 are PCOS related and 1 is related to sexy hormones.

My fav so far... "Packed full of the latest science, up-to-date nutrition, and the best in self-help and natural therapies, their comprehensive book shows how women can start to see their PCOS symptoms improve in as little as 2 weeks."

Chapters.ca book link.
"The nutritional answer for all women sufferers of polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition which affects one in ten women. Excellent sales of the original PCOS book PCOS: A Woman's Guide also by Colette Harris, this is the addendum diet and more advice."

Chapters.ca book link.
"This book unlocks the secrets to how our hormones keep us young, enhance our passions and maintain our youth. Men will love the chapter devoted to learning how to make love to a woman and have her begging for more. Sexy Hormones is the complete guide to realizing your sexual potential and how that affects your life."

Chapters.ca book link.


I also now have a Facebook Fan Page for my blog. Please "like" my page and keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment